OER Articles in JIMEJuly 30, 2008
A special issue of Journal of Interactive Media in Education (JIME) focusing on open content is now available online. The special issue is a follow up to the OpenLearn conference held in November.
In particular, check out these articles:
- Building Open Educational Resources from the Ground Up: South Africa’s Free High School Science Texts
- The TESSA OER Experience: Building sustainable models of production and user implementation
- Using learning design as a framework for supporting the design and reuse of OER
- The Open Learning Object model to promote Open Educational Resources
- The Discourses of OERs: how flat is this world?
- The Open Learning Initiative: Measuring the Effectiveness of the OLI Statistics Course in Accelerating Student Learning